Skip to main content

Cute Anniversary Quotes

Both the Obama and Romney campaigns said they pulled all their political ads today in observance of the September 11th anniversary. But politics wasn't very far offstage. The Obama campaign sees foreign policy as an advantage this year.
Mara Liasson

Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads, which sew people together through the years.
Simone Signoret

Each year on the anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.'s birth, America has the opportunity to reflect on our nation's progress towards the realization of his dream.
Adam Schiff

'Easter' is a movable event, calculated by the relative positions of sun and moon, an impossible way of fixing year by year the anniversary of a historical event, but a very natural and indeed inevitable way of calculating a solar festival. These changing dates do not point to the history of a man, but to the hero of a solar myth.
Annie Besant

Experts on romance say for a happy marriage there has to be more than a passionate love. For a lasting union, they insist, there must be a genuine liking for each other. Which, in my book, is a good definition for friendship.
Marilyn Monroe

I am a disaster magnet. I came home from our first anniversary vacation with jellyfish stings, a puncture wound from a wrought iron pineapple and a cork-shaped bruise in my cleavage.
Molly Harper

I am so excited this year getting to play the 85th Anniversary Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Everyone knows on Thanksgiving morning to get up, turn on the TV and watch the parade, so to be an actual participant is going to be fun and I'm looking forward to it. I am gonna have to put on my deer hunting gear, though, to stay warm!
Rodney Atkins

I dated a lot, but I never really had anyone who was worthy of an anniversary. And most girlfriends never made it to a year, anyway.
Wale

I did that Dior Couture 60th anniversary show in July. It took so long to get ready, I think I would have rather been watching.
Linda Evangelista

I didn't make my first solo record until 1981 so I don't have any 60's or 70's recordings but I am working on a large boxed set called DUST to be released next year, the 20th anniversary of my first solo record.
Adrian Belew

Popular posts from this blog

Famous Quotes

A friend at school was always being laughed at because his father emptied dustbins for a living. But those who laughed worshipped famous footballers. This is an example of our topsy-turvy view of 'success.' Who would we miss most if they did not work for a month, the footballer or the garbage collector? David Icke Actually, bizarrely, in America, I get more appreciation from the odd, unusual stuff I've done, almost because I'm not, if you like, famous in America as I am in England. Steve Coogan Among famous traitors of history one might mention the weather. Ilka Chase And to me, fame is not a positive thing. The idea of being famous is a lot better than the reality. It's fantastic when you go to premieres and people cheer you, but it's not real. And it's totally not my approach to get my name on a club door just because I can. Tom Felton Andy Warhol made fame more famous. Fran Lebowitz Bill Cosby is a famous black guy who has a bully pulpit the size of

Famous Experience Quotes

Our experience is composed rather of illusions lost than of wisdom acquired. Joseph Roux People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built. Eleanor Roosevelt Real love is a permanently self-enlarging experience. M. Scott Peck Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. Helen Keller Skill is the unified force of experience, intellect and passion in their operation. John Ruskin Sleep - the most beautiful experience in life - except drink. W. C. Fields Take control of your consistent emotions and begin to consciously and deliberately reshape your daily experience of life. Tony Robbins The experience of God, or in any case the possibility of experiencing God, is innate. Alice Walker The key to education is the experience of beauty. Friedrich