Skip to main content

Advice Quotes Lines

Interestingly, young people don’t come to you for advice. Especially the ones who are related to you.
Meryl Streep

It is easy to give advice from a port of safety.
Friedrich Schiller

It takes nearly as much ability to know how to profit by good advice as to know how to act for one’s self.
Francois de La Rochefoucauld

It’s a question of why they come for your advice. Whatever I tell you, it doesn’t matter, it is completely irrelevant in a way. I know so many actors who were discouraged and put that aside. You will get half-baked opinions.
Michael York

It’s better to spend a lot on a getup you love than a fraction of that on something, or even five of those somethings, that you’ll never bother to take out of the shopping bag. By the way, this advice also applies to discount love interests. And half-price sushi.
Patricia Marx

It’s hard to give advice. There are so many people, how do you give major advice to a group of people, it’s very presumptuous.
Vidal Sassoon

It’s queer how ready people always are with advice in any real or imaginary emergency, and no matter how many times experience has shown them to be wrong, they continue to set forth their opinions, as if they had received them from the Almighty!
Anne Sullivan

Listen to advice, but follow your heart.
Conway Twitty

Little pieces of advice like that can provide us with months’ worth of entertainment.
Mike Shinoda

My advice is don’t keep asking yourself if you can do something. Just get out there and do it. You can really surprise yourself.
Roz Savage

My advice is keep your lips away from the spinning things.
Adam Savage

My advice is this. For Christ’s sake, don’t write a book that is suitable for a kid of 12 years old, because the kids who read who are 12 years old are reading books for adults. I read all of the James Bond books when I was about 11, which was approximately the right time to read James Bond books.
Terry Pratchett

My advice is to make acting your second career choice.
Amber Tamblyn

My advice to all interviewers is: Shut up and listen. It’s harder than it sounds.
Errol Morris

My advice to American filmmakers is to marry a European. I’m not kidding. Otherwise they don’t qualify for international co-production treaties.
Jeremy Thomas

My advice to you is not to inquire why or whither, but just enjoy your ice cream while it’s on your plate.
Thornton Wilder

My advice to young actors is probably to do some theatre; definitely do that. I keep running into these actors who have never been on stage, and it’s invaluable for an actor. What you will learn about yourself is huge.
Yul Vazquez

My advice would be not to write until after 35. You need some experience, and for life to knock you about a bit. Growing up is so hard you probably won’t have much emotion to spare anyway.
Joanna Trollope

My advice would be to write what is most personal and specific to your experience or your life. And your voice will emerge and because of its specificity, it will be universal.
David Schwimmer

My advice: Don’t quit. When I got to New York City, I lived so far below the poverty line, because I didn’t give in and get a job at 7-Eleven. I think you can thrive in misery.
Rob Zombie

Popular posts from this blog

Famous Quotes

A friend at school was always being laughed at because his father emptied dustbins for a living. But those who laughed worshipped famous footballers. This is an example of our topsy-turvy view of 'success.' Who would we miss most if they did not work for a month, the footballer or the garbage collector? David Icke Actually, bizarrely, in America, I get more appreciation from the odd, unusual stuff I've done, almost because I'm not, if you like, famous in America as I am in England. Steve Coogan Among famous traitors of history one might mention the weather. Ilka Chase And to me, fame is not a positive thing. The idea of being famous is a lot better than the reality. It's fantastic when you go to premieres and people cheer you, but it's not real. And it's totally not my approach to get my name on a club door just because I can. Tom Felton Andy Warhol made fame more famous. Fran Lebowitz Bill Cosby is a famous black guy who has a bully pulpit the size of

Famous Experience Quotes

Our experience is composed rather of illusions lost than of wisdom acquired. Joseph Roux People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built. Eleanor Roosevelt Real love is a permanently self-enlarging experience. M. Scott Peck Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. Helen Keller Skill is the unified force of experience, intellect and passion in their operation. John Ruskin Sleep - the most beautiful experience in life - except drink. W. C. Fields Take control of your consistent emotions and begin to consciously and deliberately reshape your daily experience of life. Tony Robbins The experience of God, or in any case the possibility of experiencing God, is innate. Alice Walker The key to education is the experience of beauty. Friedrich